Igbinedion University, Okada (IUO) has rescheduled the date for the commencement of second semester, 2017/2018 academic session examination. Igbinedion University 2nd semester exam was postponed to give room to all indebted students to complete their payments.
Arising from appeals and pleadings from students yet to pay requisite fees for the session, the University Management has magnanimously granted a rescheduling of the Second Semester 2017/2018 session’s Examination from Friday 8 th June to Friday 15 th June 2018.
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
All indebted students are enjoined to make full use of this opportunity to ensure full payments of all fees owed the University during the period, failing which defaulters will not be eligible to write the Second Semester Examinations beginning Friday 15 th June 2018.
Provost, Deans and Heads of Academic Departments are urged to monitor compliance with the rescheduling and ensure that students are properly cleared via appropriate Examination Clearance Forms.
Management wishes: all students and staff a harmonious working together to end the 2017/2018 Academic Session.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!