Igbinedion School Fees, Igbinedion Tuition » Igbinedion University, Okada (IUO) school fees schedule for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released. This page provides Igbinedion University school fees for fresh students and IUO school fees for returning students. There are two methods to pay Igbinedion University tuition fee. You can Pay Directly at the Bank with Your Unique Number or Pay Directly Online with Your Bank Account.
Authorities of the Igbinedion University, Okada (IUO) have released the amount payable as tuition, accommodation and other charges for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Igbinedion University School Fees Schedule
In line with University policy, please find below the university’s fees structure payable to the following banks in any of their branches through the E-Tranzact platform only:
- First bank
- Zenith bank
- Access bank
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
100 Level (Basic Medical Science)
200 Level and above (for those that qualify for Medicine)
100-300 Level / Direct Entry Students
400 – 500 Level
Pharmacy, Law, and Engineering
Computer Science & Nursing
Chemical Sci., Microbiology, Economics, Sociology, International Relations, Mass Comm, Political Sci., Theatre Arts, English, Geography & Regional Planning, Physiology, Anatomy, Med. Lab. Science, Biochemistry, Business Admin., Banking & Finance
- All fees are paid through e-tranzact platform at Access Bank, Zenith Bank, First bank, or Keystone bank
- Direct Entry (DE) Students are to continue paying the same fee as and when admitted
ADDITIONAL FEES – excluding medical students (200 Level and above)
1. Registration Fees
2. Science Bench Fee
All Natural & Applied Science Students
3.Clinical Fee (Medical Students)
400 Level & Above
4. Development Fee
5. Municipal Fee
100 Level Students
200 Level & Above
6. Alumni Fee
7. Convocation Fee
8. Matriculation Fee
9. WAEC & NECO Verification
All Fresh Students
10. Jamb Verification
11. Late Registration Fee
All Students who fail to Register within the Specific Period.
12. Book Deposit
13. Parents Consultative Forum (PCF) Fee
14. Pharmacy Lab Support Fee
All Pharmacy students in 200 Level and above
- Additional Fees is not the same as Other Charges. They are ADDITIONAL FEES
- Fees paid are not refundable or transferable after payment
- Access Bank Hostel is for female students who are in 200 Level and above
- Forging of e-tranzact slip attracts a fine of N50,000
Payment details for ADDITIONAL FEES:
Items 1-11 on the Additional Fees table above should be paid to any of the accounts below:
|SN||BANK||ACCOUNT NAME||ACCOUNT NUMBER|
|1||ZENITH BANK PLC||Igbinedion University Administrative Account||1011050158|
|2||ACCESS BANK PLC||Igbinedion University Web Holding Account||0040621193|
For items number 12, 13, and 14, see payment details below:
Zenith Bank Plc.
A/C No: 1013249587
|Parents Consultative Forum (PCF) Fee|
A/C No: 1012355544
|Pharmacy Lab Support Fee|
ABC Microfinance Bank
A/C Name: Department of Pharmacy
A/C No: 1014506364
For more details, please call: Bursar – 08034695023, Registrar – 08033958334
FEE PAYMENT PROCEDURE
- Login to the portal (http://www.iuokada.edu.ng/portal/students)
- Select “Payments” from “My Data” menu
- Click on the “Add current session payment” button to make a payment for the current session
- Select the item you want to pay for from the “Payment Category” dropdown.
- Click on create payment
- You see your payments page with the item you just created.
- Click on the “payment_id” of the payment item you just created.
- There are two ways to pay from the next section. You can either pay with:
- Interswitch: Click on the “Pay via Interswitch” button to pay with your ATM card.
- Etranzact: Click on the “Pay via Etransact Webconnect” button to pay with your ATM card.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!