Igbinedion University Okada (IUO), School of Postgraduate Studies & Research, is now selling application forms for admission into its postgraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for Igbinedion University postgraduate form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Igbinedion University Okada (IUO) postgraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Before you proceed, check: Igbinedion University Postgraduate COURSES.
How to Apply for Igbinedion University Postgraduate Admission Form.
- For applicants that are not graduates of Igbinedion University, the application process starts by filling the application online.
- Pay an application fee of NGN15,000 ($41.55) to:
- Bank Name: Zenith Bank
- Account Name: ABC Microfinance Bank
- Account Number: 1013139941
- Visit the School of Postgraduate Studies & Research, Igbinedion University, Okada, with your evidence/details of the above payment to complete your registration process.
Dean PG School: 08034701511
Sec, PG School: 07032511003
Sub-Dean, Arts and Humanities: 08063170869
Sub-Dean, Science and Technology: 08037511008
Sub-Dean, CASS: 08038741315
Sub-Dean, College of Law: 0802359991
Sub-Dean, CBMS: 07035392472
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!