Ignatius Ajuru University of Education Post UTME application steps with images is contained below.
In our previous publication, we shared the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE) Registration details for the 2015/2016 academic session, but we felt that would not enough for candidates who are not conversant with online registration and payment for application through the use of their debit/credit cards.
We have decided to upload pictures to put your through your Ignatius Ajuru University of Education post UTME registration without any problem involved. We hope you find these detailed.
Steps Involved during online Application.
- Applicant selects online Application Tab on the Home Page of the Schools Portal http://ecampus.iaue.edu.ng/
- Applicant selects the programme he/she desires to apply for from the Application Manager page.
- Click on the link REGULAR
APPLICATION PIN PURCHASE
- Applicant enters his/her Application PIN details or makes use of the BUY PIN to purchase the Application PIN
- Applicants enters his Name, email and phone number and then clicks on Proceed to Payment
- Applicant should select the Card type and click on Next
- Applicant should enter his/her Card details and click on PAY
- After payment, an email address will be sent to your mail containing your PIN for the Application.
- Also, the Transaction Success Page will show on your screen
- The applicant can now start the application by using the PIN and now clicking on Start Application.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number, Email and Phone Number and click on Search
- Confirm the details and click on Next
- Confirm that the Passport on the Upload Passport page is your own and then click on Next.
- Applicant will now move to the step where he/she fill in his/her Biodata information
- After filling in the Biodata information the applicant will have to fill his Academic information. This is basically his/her O Level results.
After the applicant has completed the O Level result, Click on the next button. This takes the applicant to the Final Page of the Application which is the applicants Screening Schedule Slip. Click on the Print button to Print the Slip.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!