Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro released the names of students expelled from the institution for using forged or cancelled results for admission in the 2012/2013 academic session.
The Academic Board of the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro, Ogun State, at its 298th Regular Meeting held on Wednesday 13th May , 2015 approved that students who were confirmed to have used forged or cancelled results for admission in the 2012/2013 Academic Session be EXPELLED from the Institution.
Names of Expelled Students.
The names of students accused of using forged or cancelled results for admission have been published in a Portable Document Format (PDF). Simply CLICK HERE to access the names.
Students whose names appeared in the PDF above are hereby EXPELLED from the Institution with immediate effect.
The above listed students are to collect their letters of expulsion from their various Heads of Departments. They should also submit all Polytechnic properties, including (Student Identity Cards) to their Heads of Departments before their final exit from the Institution.
By a copy of this memo, all relevant organs/units of the Institution are being directed to note and act accordingly.
- Federal Polytechnic Ilaro (ILAROPOLY) Acceptance Fee
- Federal Polytechnic Ilaro (ILAROPOLY) Admission List
- Federal Polytechnic Ilaro (ILAROPOLY) ND Part-Time Admission Acceptance Fee
- Nigerian Institute of Leather and Science Technology (NILEST) Diploma Admission Form
- Nigerian Institute of Leather and Science Technology (NILEST) HND Admission Form