On Thursday, the National Universities Commission (NUC) presented a Letter of Recognition for the official take-off of the University of Ilesa in Osun State.
- ASUU Strike: Imo State University (IMSU) Pulls Out, Resumes Academic Session
- Mountain Top University (MTU) JUPEB Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) Pre-Degree, JUPEB/Foundation Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) JUPEB/Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Remedial & Basic Studies (IJMB) Registration Procedure for 2021/2022 Academic Session
The presentation of the letter marks the successful completion of the formal documentation process for the University’s establishment.
With this recognition, the University becomes Nigeria’s 60th State University and 220th University.
The letter of recognition was personally received by the Osun State Governor, Adegboyega Oyetola, from the NUC Executive Secretary, Prof. Abubakar Rasheed.
Governor Oyetola, who received the Letter of Recognition at the NUC Secretariat in Abuja, said the event validated his commitment to transforming the 44-year-old College of Education into a university.
He reaffirmed his administration’s commitment to ensure that the university’s establishment does not impose an undue financial burden on the state.
TAGGED: University of Ilesa