Imam Hamzat College Of Education, Ilorin notice to graduated students on the JAMB regularisation exercise.
- Imam Hamzat College Of Education NCE Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Jigawa State College of Education Gumel (JSCOEG) Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session | NCE & Degree
- Federal College of Education Okene Pre-NCE/Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Federal College of Education (Special) Oyo Acceptance Fee
- Federal College of Education (Technical) Gombe Physical Screening Invitation
This is to inform all IMAM HAMZAT COLLEGE OF EDUCATION graduates and the entire community about the JAMB REGULARIZATION procedures that;
- JAMB has approved students admitted from 2017-2020 to do Regularization of their admissions, which means JAMB wants to be aware of their admissions process.
- JAMB has directed every tertiary institution to upload students’ details (Names, Matriculation Numbers, year of admissions and course of study) admitted from 2017-2020, which has been successfully done and approved by JAMB through CAPS.
- Whoever wants to do the Regularization, that is, those that are willing to further their education through regular admission in any of the universities of their choice can now visit any JAMB office in their respective states; not necessary to come down to KWARA JAMB OFFICE.
- Complete O’level result is required for registration.
- Any student who wants to do the Regularization must go along with their O’level results and JAMB registration slip to the JAMB office if they actually registered the same year they got admitted into IMAM HAMZAT COLLEGE OF EDUCATION ILORIN.
- Students without JAMB results will still be attended to with their ATM card as the required amount from JAMB will be deducted from their bank account directly for registration.
- The College is not in charge of Regularization, but the JAMB office.
- Any student that wants to upgrade his 2022 UTME to DE can follow the same processes.