Application forms for admission into Imo State Polytechnic (IMOPOLY) Certificate Courses for the 2019/2020 academic year is now on sale. See the available courses and how to apply below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the short courses in Imo State Polytechnic, Umuagwo. The venue is at Young Scientist College, Owerri, Egbu Road.
Imo Poly Certificate Courses and Duration.
- Certificate in Fisheries Technology › 6 months
- Certificate in Poultry Production › 3 months
- Certificate in Livestock Feed Formulation › 6 months
- Certificate Piggery Technology › 3 months
- Certificate in Snail Farming › 3 months
- Grass Cutter farming › 6 months
How to Apply for Admission into Imo Poly Certificate Courses.
All eligible candidates are required to obtain entry application form from any of the underlisted banks at the cost of N5,000. 00. All completed application forms are to be submitted at the Admissions unit of Imo State Polytechnic, Umuagwo (Main Campus) for documentation.
Please note that you have to provide a working e-mail address and Telephone Number as all mails to you will be through your e-mail and phone number.
The designated banks include:
- Diamond Bank Plc.
- Eco Bank Plc.
- First Bank Plc.
- Imo State Microfinance Bank
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!