Important Information for the Federal Polytechnic Offa 2010/2011, 2011/2012, 2012/2013, 2013/2014, 2014/2015 and 2015/2016 graduands regarding the polytechnic 8th convocation ceremonies.
Information to Graduands
i. All graduands are expected to be physically present at the ceremony to receive their Diplomas, Certificates and Prizes.
ii. Graduands are to collect their Graduation kits (academic gown, one (1) invitation card, scroll and brochure etc.) from their various School Officers from Monday, 10 October, 2016, having obtained REMITA payment code from the Cash Office to pay online, the sum of N5, 000. 00 (Five Thousand Naira Only), into Federal Government’s Treasury Single Account (TSA).
iii. There will be a refund of N1, 000. 00 upon the return of the Academic Gown to the Academic Affairs Office at the Main Campus not later than close of work on Monday, 24 October, 2016. However, for any damaged gown, there will be a surcharge while certificates will not be released to those who fail to return their gowns.
iv. Graduands will be responsible for the transportation, accommodation and feeding of their own guests.
v. All graduands are expected to be seated at the Convocation Arena by 07:30a.m.
vi. We wish you all journey mercies.
Guidelines for Collection of Certificates (ND & HND)
• Graduates who have previously collected genuine statements of Result and Testimonial should bring along the following:
• A genuine identification item such as the National ID Card or International Passport or Drivers Licence.
• Two (2) standard passport-sized photographs
• Obtain REMITA payment code from the Cash Office to pay online, the sum of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000. 00) Only per certificate, into Federal Government’s Treasury Single Account (TSA)
• Present receipt of payment at Academic Affairs Unit for collection of the Certificates.
Note: Collection of Certificates by Proxy will not be honoured.