Collection of Convocation Package
- Academic gowns will be available for hire and collection at the various departments from Monday 7th November, 2016.
- Graduands are to pay the sum of Seven thousand Naira (₦7,500.00) only in Favour of Igbajo Polytechnic into Skye Bank account Number 1770732776. (Please confirm the bank account before making payment).
- The payment of the above sum will entitle the graduand to collect convocation gowns, 2 No. Invitation Cards and convocation brochure.
- Academic Gowns collected should be returned in good condition, immediately after the ceremony or latest on Monday, 13th November, 2016. Any graduand that holds on to the gown beyond 13th November, 2016 would be liable to a fine of One Thousand Naira (₦2,000) daily for the default.
- Also, any graduand who loses OR damages the academic gown would pay Ten Thousand Naira (₦10,000) as replacement fee.
Graduands should also note that:
- Each graduand will be issued 2 invitation cards, which will be available for collection from Monday, 7th November, 2016 between 10:00am and 4:00pm from School Officers. An invitation card admits ONE guest only to the convocation;
- It is mandatory for all graduands to participate in the academic procession and wear the approved academic gown;
- All graduands, parents and guests should be seated by 9:30am. Please note that certificates are ready for collection on the Convocation Day.
- Graduands are expected to have completed their clearance before issuance of Certificate.
- All National Youth Service Corps State Secretariats in the country are requested to please release serving graduands to attend the ceremonies.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!