Below is an important notice to all the students of the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) having any form of issues with the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
The Management of the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) important information to all students having any form of issues with JAMB, not limited to the categories stated below:
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Sexual And Gender Based Violence (SGBV) Short Video Competition 2021 for Nigerians
ii. Matriculated students whose admission status still displays other Universities/Institutions;
iii. Matriculated students who were offered a different course of program aside from the admitted courses in the University;
iv. Matriculated students who did not choose LAUTECH as their first choice on the JAMB CAP
v. Transferred student who is unable to change his/her JAMB admission letter from his/her former Institution to LAUTECH;
vi. Matriculated student who accepts other institution on JAMB CAP instead of LAUTECH
vii. Student who could not be proposed for admission due to non-uploading of O’level results on CAPS
Kindly provide the below details within one week to firstname.lastname@example.org
b) JAMB REG. NO:
c) Matric No:
d) Year of Admission
f) Nature of the issue with the JAMB
N.B: Please note that this is the last opportunity to avail yourself of solving this issue and failure to comply literally means forfeiture of your studentship irrespective of your level.
Dr. A.O. Ige
Ag. Dean, Student Affairs,
Ladoke Akintola University of
Technology, Ogbomoso, Oyo State
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!