University of Abuja, UNIABUJA important notice to all the Centre for Distance Learning and Continuing Education students regarding the second semester, 2014/2015 academic session examination.
Management of the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Centre for Distance Learning (CDL) and Continuing Education wishes to inform all the students of the institute that the Second Semester 2014/2015 examination commences on Monday, 5th ending on 31st October, 2015.
- The portal will close for payment and registration one week before examination, i.e 25 September, 2015. There shall be no extension. Please complete your payment and registration before this date.
- Online Examination Card/Slip and new CDL&CE ID Cards will in addition to other required documents, be required used for admitting students to the examination. Printing of online examination card/slip will therefore proceed as follows:
- 400 Level – September 28 – October 2, 2015
- 500 Level – October 5th – 9th 2015
While we encourage those without valid ID cards to process same quickly, please note that the time line for both registration and printing of examination cards will be strictly enforced. There shall be no further extension. Please laminate your examination cards. And diligently read and adhere to the revised examination misconduct rules attached.
- Please download authentic Examination Time-Table only from the portal. Do not rely on transmission by any other means. Also check the portal always for important information.
Should you be in doubt as touching any issue, please consult the appropriate Centre staff for help.
We wish you all success and count on your cooperation towards a smooth end of session examination.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!