IMSU admission list is out — The management of the Imo State University (IMSU) has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into its various DEGREE programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Candidates that participated in the Imo State University 2018/2019 post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status.
IMSU merit Admission List contains the names of successful candidates offered provisional admission into the various programmes offered by the university.
How to Check IMSU Admission List.
You will have to purchase IMSU admission status checking PIN from IMSU Microfinance Bank, Imo State Microfinance Bank, UBA, Zenith bank. The cost of the PIN is N1, 200 (one thousand two hundred naira only).
- Go to IMSU admission status checking portal at http://18.104.22.168/IMSU/Modules/Admission/CheckAdmissionStatus.aspx.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Select Session i.e. 2018/2019.
- Click on submit to Generate an Invoice for the payment of the admission checking PIN.
- After payment, return to the link in (1) above and Supply your details to access your IMSU admission status.
You can also check your IMSU admission status on JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your IMSU admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates should accept or reject the offer on JAMB CAPS portal – How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Not yet admitted? Apply for IMSU Supplementary Admission.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to IMSU admission list for the 2018/2019 academic year.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!