Imo State University, IMSU postgraduate admission acceptance and school fees details for 2013/2014 academic session admitted candidates.
Following the release of the Imo State University, IMSU 1st batch, 2nd batch and 3rd batch admission list, the management of the institution released the amount they would pay as acceptance fee, processing fee, school fees and other fees for the 2013/2014 academic session.
All admitted students for 2013/2014 session should pay the following fees in the following banks starting with the following:
- Acceptance fees: N70,000 – Zenith Bank
- Processing Fees: N10,000.00 – IMSU Microfinance Bank
- Report to the School of Post Graduate Studies for further instruction
- PGD – School fees: N127,000 – Zenith Bank
- Masters – School fees: MSC/MA – N147,750 – Zenith Bank
MBA/LLM: School fees: – N157,750.00 –Zenith Bank
- PhD: School Fees : N167,750.00 – Zenith Bank
- Thesis fee: N10,000.00 – IMSU Microfinance Bank
- Workshop – N5,000.00 – IMSU Microfinance
Recommended: IMSU Postgraduate Admission Slip Print – 2014/15
Accept our congratulations.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!