Imo State University, IMSU supplementary admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session is out.
The management of the Imo State University (IMSU) has released the supplementary admission list containing the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university various undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
IMSU supplementary admission list has been uploaded online.
How to Check IMSU Supplementary Admission List.
- Go to IMSU admission status checking portal at http://imsuportal.imsu.edu.ng/Modules/Admission/CheckAdmissionStatus.aspx.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Select Session i.e. 2019-2020.
- Click on submit to access your IMSU admission status.
Successfully admitted? Go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
You can also access your IMSU admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your IMSU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to IMSU supplementary admission list for the 2019/2020 academic year.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!