IMT HND form – The management of the Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu, is now selling forms for admission into its Higher National Diploma (HND) full-time and part-time programmes for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
The Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to enrol into its Higher National Diploma (HND) (Regular and Part-Time) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
IMT HND Available Courses
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
- Business Administration and Management
- Co-operative Economics and Management
- Office Technology and Management
- Purchasing and Supply
- Public Administration
SCHOOL OF FINANCIAL STUDIES
- Banking and Finance
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
- Agric Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY
- Computer Science
- Food Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology with options in :
SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION ARTS
- Mass Communication
SCHOOL OF ART, DESIGN AND PRINTING TECHNOLOGY
- Fine Arts with options in:
- Painting & Sculpture
- Graphic Design
- Industrial Design
- Printing Technology.
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Quantity Surveying
- Estate Management
- Urban and Regional Planning.
IMT HND Admission Entry Requirements
Applicants for HND admission must possess a minimum of 2.50 Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) in their respective ND programmes. Those who made less than 2.50 CGPA can only be considered for admission if they verifiably spent a minimum of two years on industrial attachment.
How to Apply for IMT HND Admission Form
- Interested candidates should visit www.imt.edu.ng and click on Apply at the top right-hand corner of the IMT website.
- Fill the application form.
- Candidates must cross-check the data supplied on the summary page of the form to ensure accuracy before submission.
- Select Interswitch as the payment option and generate an invoice that contains a remita number. Then, print-out your invoice. This print-out will enable you to make your payment at the bank.
- Candidates can also pay using their credit cards through the IMT Quick teller link: https://www.quickteller.com/IMT.
- Proceed to any bank and pay the application fee of N5000 through the Interswitch platform under Enugu State IGR Payment.
- After the payment in the bank, return to the portal www.imt.edu.ng and print the application form.
- For online Application Support, contact: 07016705460, 08167090026 or send an email to email@example.com.
Deadline: Not Specified.