Institute Of Management and Technology, IMT ND Part-Time programme, Poly Work and Study Programme and Certificate Courses admission forms for the 2018/2019 academic session are now on sale.
The Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu hereby announces to the general public, especially its prospective students, that it has commenced the sale of admission forms into IMT’s well structured and popular Part-Time Programme as well as the Poly Work and Study Programme.
These two programmes offer a great opportunity, through continuous part-time studies, for working class persons to improve themselves and reach the top-most heights in their careers.
1. NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND)
- PART-TIME PROGRAMME (evening programme)
- POLY WORK AND STUDY PROGRAMME (weekend programme )
Sale of admission forms into IMT’s well-structured and popular part-time programme (Evening programme) as well as the poly work and study programme (weekend programme), has also commenced. These programmes offer a great opportunity, through continuous part-time studies, for working class persons to improve themselves and reach the pinnacle of their careers. Each application form costs five thousand Naira (#5000.00) only. The application process is the same as outlined earlier in (1B). Entry requirements are also the same as in full-time National Diploma (ND) programme
2. CERTIFICATE COURSE IN HOSPITAL EQUIPMENT MAINTENANCE AND REPAIRS
IMT Enugu, in collaboration with annunciation specialist Hospital, Enugu invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for 12-month intensive certificate course in Hospital Equipment Maintenance and Repairs. This course is for School Certificate holders with bias in science subjects. The application form costs two thousand Naira (#2000.00) only and can be obtained from Annunciation specialist hospital, Enugu. The hospital will invite shortlisted candidates to screening examination later.
How to Apply for IMT ND Part-Time, Work-Study Programme, Certificate Courses Admission.
Applicants should commence registration immediately using the following procedure:
- Visit www.imt.edu.ng and click on ONLINE PORTAL. Then click on APPLY at top right hand corner of the website.
- Fill the application form.
- Cross-check the data supplied on summary page of the form to ensure accuracy before submission
- Select INTERSWITCH as the payment option and generate an INVOICE which contains a REMITA number. Then, proceed to ANY BANK and pay the application fee only through INTERSWITCH platform under ENUGU STATE IGR payment.
- Candidates can also pay using their credit cards through IMT Quick teller link: https:/www.quickteller.com/IMT
- After payment, return to the portal www.imt.edu.ng and print the application form.
- Every candidate must provide a valid Email and phone number.
- For online APPLICATION SUPPORT, contact : 07016705460; 08167090026; or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All applications must be filled and submitted online on or before Friday August 31, 2018 as the application window closes on that day.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!