IMT Post UTME Screening Form, 2021/2022 | ND Full-Time
Last updated on by Olusegun Fapohunda
Institute Of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu, is now selling the post UTME screening exercise application form for admission into its National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session. See the requirement and how to obtain the IMT post UTME form below.
The Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu hereby announces to the general public, especially its prospective students, that it has commenced the sale of forms for the 2021/2022 academic session post UTME screening exercise.
The screening exercise is open to all candidates who scored 120 and above in the 2021 UTME.
How to Apply for IMT Post UTME Form
Applicants should commence registration immediately using the following procedure:
- Visit www.imt.edu.ng and click on ONLINE PORTAL. Then click on APPLY at the top right-hand corner of the website.
- Fill the application form.
- Cross-check the data supplied on the summary page of the form to ensure accuracy before submission
- Select INTERSWITCH as the payment option and generate an INVOICE that contains a REMITA number. Then, proceed to ANY BANK and pay the application fee of two thousand Naira (#2000.00) only through the INTERSWITCH platform under ENUGU STATE IGR payment.
- Candidates can also pay using their credit cards through the IMT Quick teller link: https:/www.quickteller.com/IMT.
- After payment, return to the portal www.imt.edu.ng and print the application form.
- Every candidate must provide a valid Email and phone number.
The screening exam, which will be computer-based, takes place from 7th – 11th of December, 2021.
Venue: CBT CENTRE, IMT (CAMPUS3), ENUGU.
Deadline: Not Specified.
For online APPLICATION SUPPORT, contact: 07016705460; 08167090026; or send an email to email@example.com.
Candidates are also advised to change to the Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu as their FIRST CHOICE Institution and also note that any wrong information given disqualifies the candidate.
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates