Institute Of Management and Technology, IMT post UTME screening form for the 2018/2019 academic session is now on sale. IMT post UTME form is now available for purchase online.
The Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu hereby announces to the general public, especially its prospective students, that it has commenced the sale of forms for the 2018/2019 academic session post UTME screening exercise.
The screening exam which will be computer-based, takes place from Monday, September 10, 2018 to Friday, September 14, 2018 by 8: am daily.
The screening exercise is open to all candidates who scored 120 and above in the 2018 UTME.
How to Apply for IMT Post UTME.
Applicants should commence registration immediately using the following procedure:
- Visit www.imt.edu.ng and click on ONLINE PORTAL. Then click on APPLY at top right hand corner of the website.
- Fill the application form.
- Cross-check the data supplied on summary page of the form to ensure accuracy before submission
- Select INTERSWITCH as the payment option and generate an INVOICE which contains a REMITA number. Then, proceed to ANY BANK and pay the application fee of two thousand Naira (#2000.00) only through INTERSWITCH platform under ENUGU STATE IGR payment.
- Candidates can also pay using their credit cards through IMT Quick teller link: https:/www.quickteller.com/IMT
- After payment, return to the portal www.imt.edu.ng and print the application form.
- Every candidate must provide a valid Email and phone number.
- For online APPLICATION SUPPORT, contact : 07016705460; 08167090026; or send an email to email@example.com
- All applications must be filled and submitted online on or before Friday August 31, 2018 as the application window closes on that day.
IMT Post UTME Screening Exercise Timetable.
The Screening Exam will take place from September 9th, 2018 – September 14th, 2018 at the University Campus by 8:00 am daily.
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
DAY 1 – MON 10/09/2018 (TIME 8AM DAILY)
|SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING||AGRIC ENGINEERING||ENGLISH/MATHS|
|SCHOOL OF FINANCIAL STUDIES|
DAY 2 – TUE 11/09/2018 (TIME 8AM DAILY)
|SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION ART||MASS COMMUNICATION||ENGLISH/MATHS|
|LIB AND INFORMATION SCIENCE||GOVT/LITERATURE|
|SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES||ARCHITECTURE|
|URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING|
|SCHOOL OF ART DESIGN AND PRINTING TECHNOLOGY||FINE ART|
|ART AND INDUSTRIAL DESIGN||ENGLISH/MATHS|
DAY 3 – WED 12/09/2018 (TIME 8AM DAILY)
|SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY||SCIENCE LAB TECHNOLOGY||ENGLISH/MATHS|
DAY 4 – THUR 13/09/2018 (TIME 8AM DAILY)
|SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY||COMPUTER SCIENCE||ENGLISH/MATHS|
|SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES||BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION||ENGLISH/MATHS|
DAY 5 – FRI 14/09/2018 (TIME 8AM DAILY)
|SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES||ENGLISH/MATHS|
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!