Institute Of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu, is now selling the post UTME screening exercise application form for admission into its National DIploma (ND) full-time programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session. See the requirement and how to obtain IMT post UTME form below.
The Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu hereby announces to the general public, especially its prospective students, that it has commenced the sale of forms for the 2019/2020 academic session post UTME screening exercise.
The screening exam which will be computer-based, takes place from Monday 12th August,2019 to Friday 16th August, 2019 by 8:am daily.
The screening exercise is open to all candidates who scored 120 and above in the 2019 UTME.
How to Apply for IMT Post UTME.
Applicants should commence registration immediately using the following procedure:
- Visit www.imt.edu.ng and click on ONLINE PORTAL. Then click on APPLY at top right hand corner of the website.
- Fill the application form.
- Cross-check the data supplied on summary page of the form to ensure accuracy before submission
- Select INTERSWITCH as the payment option and generate an INVOICE which contains a REMITA number. Then, proceed to ANY BANK and pay the application fee of two thousand Naira (#2000.00) only through INTERSWITCH platform under ENUGU STATE IGR payment.
- Candidates can also pay using their credit cards through IMT Quick teller link: https:/www.quickteller.com/IMT
- After payment, return to the portal www.imt.edu.ng and print the application form.
- Every candidate must provide a valid Email and phone number.
For online APPLICATION SUPPORT, contact : 07016705460; 08167090026; or send an email to email@example.com
All applications must be filled and submitted online on or before 4th September, 2019 as the application window closes on that day
IMT Post UTME Screening Exercise Timetable.
The Screening Exam will take place from Monday 9th September,2019 to Friday 13th September, 2019 by 8:00 am daily.
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
|MON 09/09/2019||SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING||AGRIC ENGINEERING||ENGLISH/MATHS|
|SCHOOL OF FINACIAL STUDIES||ACCOUNTANCY||ENGLISH/MATHS|
|TUES 10/09/2019||SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION ART||MASS COMMUNICATION||ENGLISH/MATHS|
|LIB AND INFORMATION SCIENCE|
|SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES||ARCHITECTURE||ENGLISH/MATHS|
|URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING|
|SCHOOL OF ART DESIGN AND PRINTING TECHNOLOGY||FINE ART||ENGLISH/MATHS|
|ART AND INDUSTRIAL DESIGN|
|WED 11/09/2019||SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY||SCIENCE LAB TECHNOLOGY||ENGLISH/MATHS|
|THUR 12/09/2019||SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY||COMPUTER SCIENCE||ENGLISH/MATHS|
|SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES||BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION||ENGLISH/MATHS|
|FRI 13/09/2019||SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES||CO-OPERATIVE ECONOMICS|
The screening exercise is by Computer Based Test.
COME WITH YOUR APPLICATION ACKNOWLEDGEMENT SLIP
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!