Bowen University important information to all students and parents for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Important notice to all students of Bowen University and Parents:
1. School resumes on 5th January, 2019.
2. No Student will be allowed into hall of residence before 5th of January, 2019.
3. As a result of the emergency situation on campus, no parent is allowed beyond the Bowen University Main Gate on resumption on Saturday and Sunday.
4. Expelled and suspended students shall not be allowed to resume with others.
5. Lists of Expelled and Suspended Students are already on the Website and publicly displayed. Click here
6. Expelled and Suspended Students are not allowed within the University premises.
7. Students’ search normally scheduled for 7:00am to 6:00pm daily shall include check for payment of mandatory N3500.00, signed statement of undertaking, identity check and scan of personal effects.
8. Parents will not be allowed to interfere with the process put in place for resumption.
9. There will be free commuter buses available for Students movement from the gate to their hostels.
10. No private/commercial cab or bus services will be allowed.
11. Students who need to hire taxis may contact the chief security officer upon arrival.
12. Students should be properly dressed and be clean shaven for compliance.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!