Ebonyi State University, EBSU important notice to graduands as regards collection of convocation gowns and other convocation materials.
This is to inform all the graduands of the Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki (EBSU) that the management of the institution has issued an important notice as regards the 7th – 11th Convocation Ceremony of the University which shall hold on Saturday, 14th March, 2020.
See: EBSU 7th – 11th Convocation Ceremonies Programme of Events.
All graduands are required to pay for graduation materials as follows:
- Graduates of professional courses (Law, Medical Laboratory Science, Nursing Science, Medicine/Surgery) N30,000.00. All other graduates N25,000.00. NB: Make these payments into EBSU Unity Bank A/C NO: 0027279577, Abakaliki OR any other Unity Bank Branch. Present your evidence of payment to your Faculty Officer for authentication and collection of the convocation materials.
- If you had paid and collected your certificate previously, you are required to show the receipt of payment for collection of certificate and then pay for convocation as follows:
- Graduands of professional courses – N15,000.00
- Other graduands – N10,000.00
- To ensure you return the gowns in good condition not later than 13th March, 2020, you are required to make a refundable cash deposit of N5, 000.00, which will be refunded to you on the return of the gown. Late return carries a penalty charge of N5,000 (Five Thousand Naira) per gown per day.
- ALL PG GRADUANDS are expected to pay either N30,000.00 or N25,000.00 respectively and or N15,000.00 or N10,000. as the case may be for convocation and collection of certificate (see item 1 and 2 above). Finally, they should proceed to PostGraduate School to pay/collect their academic gowns