Entries are invited from young people 18–35 years old for the USAID-funded Youth Excel program. The deadline for the submission of entries for the IREX Youth Excel Logo Design Competition is 2nd February 2021.
Design a logo for the USAID-funded Youth Excel program and win an iPad mini if your logo is selected. This competition aims to challenge youth and youth-led organizations to capture the identity, vision and purpose of Youth Excel project by designing a logo that represents its target group.
The goal is to generate a logo design for Youth Excel that can be used online (social media, websites, email etc.) and offline (collaterals, visibility items etc.) and other communications platforms.
Youth Excel is a five-year program funded by USAID and implemented by IREX and its “Our Knowledge, Leading Change” consortium. It is a global program that will empower young people and youth organizations to use implementation research to strengthen local, national, and global development solutions.
IREX Youth Excel Logo Design Competition Eligibility
- The competition is open to all young people 18–35 years old.
- Individuals and groups may enter the contest.
- Participants may submit a maximum of one entry.
IREX Youth Excel Logo Design Competition Prizes
- The first-place winner will receive a service contract to do further design work with Youth Excel and an iPad mini.
- The second-and third-place winners will receive an iPad mini.
IREX Youth Excel Logo Design Competition Criteria
- Your logo design should reflect Youth Excel’s vision: Empowering young people and youth organizations to use implementation research to strengthen local, national, and global development solutions.
- The logo file should be high-resolution (over 300 dpi).
- The logo should be designed using colours (not grayscale or black and white).
- Submit the logo file as a PNG image.
- Do not add a watermark or imprint on your logo design.
How to Apply for IREX Youth Excel Logo Design Competition
You will be required to submit your logo design, your contact details, and a written description of the logo’s features and meaning.
RECOMMENDED: Check Here for More Scholarships and Opportunities.