Launch your career at the new Institute of Technology & Management, Ugep, Cross River State, Nigeria. Application form for 2014 session is currently on sale. Only candidates with an entrepreneurial mind-set are invited to apply.
His Excellency, Governor Liyel Imoke, Cross River State, Nigeria and Mrs Stella Mbubaegbu CBE, Principal & Chief Executive, Highbury College, Portsmouth UK, proudly announce that the Institute of Technology & Management (ITM), Ugep is opening in 2014.
The Institute is seeking to recruit committed students with an entrepreneurial mind-set to the following courses:
- National Diploma in Business Management & Entrepreneurship
- National Diploma in Computing
- National Diploma in Leisure & Tourism Management.
Institute of Technology & Management, Ugep Admission Requirements
- Five credit level passes in GCE ‘O’ Levels or the Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE) achieved in no more than two sittings. The five subjects must include credit level in Mathematics and English Language (not English Literature) plus credit level in any three of the following subjects: History, Government, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, English Literature, Economics, Statistics, Geography, Business Methods and Principles of Accounts.
- A UTME score of at least160.
- Successful outcomes in the Institute’s Post UTME exams in English. Mathematics and IT.
How to Apply for Institute of Technology & Management, Ugep Admission
To apply, please complete the online application form at the bottom of this page.
It is important that applicants complete all parts of the form, meet the entry requirements and demonstrate a commitment to study.
Please note that an admission fee of 8000 Naira must be paid for all applications.
Upon receipt of your application, the Institute will issue you with a Secure Reference Number which is required to make this payment.
The bank details for the deposit of this payment are as follows:
- ECO Bank
- Account Number 3352067854
- Sort Code 050071254
- Account – ITM
- Enter your initials, surname and date of birth as the reference number
Please note that successful applicants will need to provide original copies of certificates and photographic ID at interview as well as a character reference from a senior person of notable standing. A reference request form is also available here:
Click here to download an application form
Please email email@example.com if you have a query about applying for a course or require additional information or advice about your career options.
Learn more about this institute from here.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!