Joseph Ayo Babalola University, JABU has offered partial scholarship to all the students of the institution for the 2017/2018 academic session.
As part of the University’s contribution to national development, welfare of staff and the Christ Apostolic Church, World Wide, the Governing Council of Joseph Ayo Babalola University has reviewed upward and approved the implementation of the underlisted Partial Scholarships with effect from the 2017/2018 academic session.
- 15% Partial Scholarship on tuition fees for staff that have their biological Children in JABU as full time students.
- 20% partial scholarship on tuition fees for Christ Apostolic Church members that have their biological children in JABU.
- 50% partial scholarship on tuition fees for students studying B.A. Religious Studies and 60 % partial scholarship on tuition fees for CAC ordained pastors wishing to study B.A. Religious Studies.
- Partial Scholarship on tuition fees for siblings in the University as follows:
- 1st child – Full fees
- 2nd child – 10% on tuition fees
- 3rd child – 15% on tuition fees
- Others – 15% on tuition fees
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!