Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB Direct Entry registration E-Pins selling point
For candidates interested in purchasing the 2021 direct entry registration E-Pins, the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has released the list of selling points to get the E-Pins/scratch cards.
See also: 2021 JAMB Direct Entry Registration: Instructions & Guidelines
JAMB officially said the registration PIN will go for N3,500 (three thousand, five hundred naira only).
Payment for JAMB’s E-PIN-registration and the recommended reading text is done at the banks and Banks have also agreed to make these services available at CBT centres and JAMB State Oﬃces.
JAMB ePIN SELLING POINTS The ePIN outlets are:
- NIPOST and eleven Participating Banks (ACCESS, ECO, FCMB, FIDELITY, FIRSTBANK, FCMB, HERITAGE, JAIZ, KEYSTONE, Polaris, STERLING, TAJ, UNION, UBA and UNITY)
- Mobile Money Operators: Paga, e-Transact, Pocket Moni, TEASYPay, Packway Projects (Readycash) and Xpress payment solutions
- Participating Micro Finance Banks: Trust MFB, Zazzau MFB and UNICAL MFB
- Online Payment Platforms: Capricorn Digital limited, cloud interactive Associates, e-transact, Funds and electronic Transfer, Interswitch(Quickteller)Upperlink, Itex Integrated Services, System Specs (Remita) and Unified Payment Services (UPS)
- Cooperative Society: JAMB Multi-Purpose Cooperative Society
- Others: Digital Partners Network, payvantage, PayCom and Cottage Assets
- POS (Citi-Serve)
- ATMs of banks listed in (1) above and InterSwitch
- Nigerian Embassies in Abidjan, Accra, Addis Ababa, Beau, Cotonou, Jeddah, Johannesburg, and London