Joint Admissions & Matriculation Board, JAMB recommended textbooks for Principles of Accounts.
- Textbooks Recommended for JAMB UTME: Other Subjects
- JAMB CBT Practice Software
- JAMB Syllabus for All Subjects
- JAMB Brochure
- Free JAMB Past Questions Available Here
- Compulsory Novel to Read for JAMB UTME General Paper
- JAMB Subjects Combination
- JAMB UTME Examination Date
JAMB Recommended Books for Principles of Accounts
- Abdullahi D. Z. (2014) Modern Financial Accounting, Husab Global Press Concept Ltd.
- Adeifa O. Ajileye, J. O and Oluwasanna, R. O (2001) Get your Financial Accounting Right. Book One: Oyo, Tenlad Press International.
- Ajileye, J. O. and Adetifa O. (2001) Get your Financial Accounting Right, Book Two: Lagos: De Hadey Printing Services
- Akinduko, A. O (2001) Basic Accounting: Akure: Spetins
- Awoyemi, E. O. (1989) A guide to Government Accounting and Internal Audit, Ibadan: Onibonje Press
- Dodge, R. (2002) Foundation of Business Accounting, (Second Edition), Bershire: Chapman and Hall
- Ekwere, A. B. (1997) Contemporary Accounting, Abuja: Aflon Finance (Control and Management) Act 1959
- Ekwue K. C. (2010) Principles of Accounts, Book 1 & 2, Adson Publishing Company, Onitsha
- Femi L. (2013) Simplified and Amplified Financial Accounting
- Frankwood and Alan S. (2002) Frankwood’s Business Accounting, Prentice Hall International Edition
- Hassan M. M. (2001), Government Accounting, Lagos: Malthouse Press Limited
- Igben, R. O. (2004) Financial Accounting Made Simple (Vol. I) Lagos: Roi Publishers
- Longe, O. A. and Kazeem, R. A (2006) Essential Financial Accounting for Senior Secondary Schools: Lagos: Tonad Publishers Limited
- Millichamp, A. H. (1989) Foundation Accounting: An Introduction manual for Accounting Students, London: DP Publications
- Okwoli, A. A. (1995) Financial Accounting, Zaria: Tamaza Publishers
- Oshisami, K. (1997) Government Accounting and Financial Control: Ibadan: Spectrum
- Wisdomline Pass at Once JAMB.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!