Joint Admissions & Matriculation Board, JAMB recommended textbooks for Commerce.
- Textbooks Recommended for JAMB UTME: Other Subjects
- JAMB CBT Practice Software
- JAMB Syllabus for All Subjects
- JAMB Brochure
- Free JAMB Past Questions Available Here
- Compulsory Novel to Read for JAMB UTME General Paper
- JAMB Subjects Combination
- JAMB UTME Examination Date
JAMB Recommended Books for Commerce
- Anderson, D. J. (1978) Commerce for West Africa, London: Macmillan.
- Ahukannah, L. I. et al (1992) Commerce for Secondary Schools Onitsha: Africana – First Publishers.
- Asaolu, A. and Igwe, P. M. (2005) New Syllabus Commerce for Secondary Schools Books 1 – 3 (Second Edition) Ibadan: Evans.
- Babatunde, A. H. (1999) Handbook on Commerce for Schools and College, (First Edition), Global Publications.
- Eriki, P. O. (1998) Working with Computer, Benin: Bofic Publishers.
- French, C. S. (2000) Computer Science, (Fifth Edition), Britain: Ashford.
- Ibru, G. M. (2004) Nigeria: The Promise of Tourism, Lagos: G.S.L. Publishing Limited.
- Igwe, P. M. e tal (2004) Countdown to WASSCE/SSCE/NECO/JME Commerce, Ibadan: Evans.
- James, A. F, et al (1996) Management, (Sixth Edition), New Delhi: Prentice Hall).
- Nwachukwu, C. C. (1999) Management Theory and Practice, Onitsha: Africana – FIRST Publishers.
- Odedokun, M. O. et al (1999) Commerce for Senior Secondary School, Books 1 – 3, Lagos: Longman.
- Odoom, F. F. (1998) Commerce for Senior Secondary School, Books 1 – 3, Ibadan: Onibonoje.
- Onifade, A. (2001) Management: Office Business Education, Abeokuta: KAPPCO.
- Onifade, A. (2002) The Computer for Word Processing and Internet, Abeokuta: KAPPCO.
- Onu, A. J. C. (2000) Marketing Today, Abuja: Precious Treasures Ltd.
- Pallister, J. and Isaacs, A. (eds) (2002) A Dictionary of Business (Third Edition), Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Ubaka, O. A., (2012), Commerce Simplifiedfor SSS 1 – 3, WAEC, NECO, JAMB & NABTEB EXAMS, Garki, Abuja: Andyson Millennium Concepts Ltd.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!