Joint Admissions & Matriculation Board, JAMB recommended textbooks for Home Economics.
- Textbooks Recommended for JAMB UTME: Other Subjects
- JAMB CBT Practice Software
- JAMB Syllabus for All Subjects
- JAMB Brochure
- Free JAMB Past Questions Available Here
- Compulsory Novel to Read for JAMB UTME General Paper
- JAMB Subjects Combination
- JAMB UTME Examination Date
JAMB Recommended Books for Home Economics
- Anfani-Joe, M.E. and Ogunjide, L.O. (1993) Home Management for Senior Secondary Schood 1 – 3, Ibadan: University Press Plc
- Anyakoha, E.U. and Eluwa, M. (1990) Home Management for Schools and Colleges: Onitsha: Africana FIRST Publishers.
- Anyakoha, E.U (2006) Home Economics for Junior Secondary Schools Books 1 – 3 Years): Onitsha Africana FIRST Publishers
- Neil, A and Hesmondhalgh, Z. (1985) A Complete Revision Course for O’Level and GCE, Revised Home Economics, Charles Co. Ltd.
- Ogunjide, L.O., Egbuchulam, B., Eyisi, O. Anifani-Joe, M.E and Olusanya, J.O. (1993) Clothing and Textiles for Senior Secondary Schools 1 – 3, Ibadan: University Press Plc.
- Olusanya, J.O., Eyis, O. Anfani-Joe, M.E. Ogunjide, L.O. and Egbuchlam, B. (1990) Foods and Nutrition for Secondary Schools Books 1 – 3, Ibadan: University Press Plc.
- Olusanya, J. O., Olojala, S. O., Bala, F and Eyisi, O. (2000) Exam Focus, Food and Nutrition for WASSCE and SSCE, Ibadan: University Press Plc.
- The Internet
- Wisdomline Pass at Once JAMB.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!