This is to inform the general public and especially candidates that have participated in the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) exams (UTME, UME and MPCE) that they can now check their results here for free.
To check your JAMB result for any year, all you have to do is follow the procedure outlined below.
How to Print JAMB Result for Any Year
- Go to http://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/ and create an account.
- After successfully creating an account, go back to the link in the previous step (1) and login.
- Under the list of services (on the left side of the page), click on the “Print Result Slip“.
- Now click “continue with payment” to make payment via the Remita platform.
- After a successful payment, you can now proceed to printing your result slip by ‘selecting your exam year’ and entering your ‘JAMB registration Number’ in the required column.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- Chevening Essay Competition 2021 for Undergraduate Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!