Accounting Technology JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Accounting Technology in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting Technology is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
Why Study Accounting Technology? Accounting technology prepares students for entry-level employment in accounting-related occupations. Potential places of employment for graduates include accounting firms, retail stores, hospitals, commercial industries, and other entities that need employees with basic finance and accounting skills.
This page provides the following:
- Accounting Technology O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Accounting Technology Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Accounting Technology UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Accounting Technology.
Please read the Accounting Technology programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Accounting Technology.
- ABUBAKAR TAFAWA BALEWA UNIVERSITY, BAUCHI, BAUCHI STATE – BAUCHI
- LADOKE AKINTOLA UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, OGBOMOSO, OYO STATE – LAUTECH
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Accounting Technology.
DIRECT ENTRY REQUIREMENT FOR Accounting Technology:
Two (2) A Level passes in Economics, Accountancy, Business Management, Government and Geography. Candidate must have Science background at O Level.
UTME REQUIREMENT FOR Accounting Technology:
Five (5) SSC credit passes to include, English Language, Mathematics, Economics and any other two (2) science subjects from Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Geography, Health Science, Metal Works, Wood Work, Agricultural Science, Technical Drawing, Nutrition and Food Science.
UTME SUBJECT COMBINATION FOR Accounting Technology:
Mathematics, Economics and any one of Chemistry, Physics or Biology.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Accounting Technology. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!