Adult Education JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Adult Education in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor of Adult Education is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
Why Study Adult Education? Adult education plays an important role in helping mature aged learners develop new skills and improve the career prospects available to them.
This page provides the following:
- Adult Education O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Adult Education Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Adult Education UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Adult Education.
Please read the Adult Education programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Adult Education
ADULT AND COMMUNITY EDUCATION
ADULT AND CONTINOUS EDUCATION
ADULT AND NON-FORMAL EDUCATION
- ADEKUNLE AJASIN UNIVERSITY, AKUNGBA-AKOKO, ONDO STATE – AAUA
- ADENIRAN OGUNSANYA COLLEGE OF EDUCATION OTTO-IJANIKIN, LAGOS (AFFL TO EKITI STATE UNIV)”>AOCOE
- BAYERO UNIVERSITY, KANO, KANO STATE – BAYERO
- UNIVERSITY OF BENIN, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE – BENIN
- UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR, CALABAR, CROSS RIVER STATE – CALABAR
- EMMANUEL ALAYANDE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, OYO. (AFFL TO EKITI STATE UNIV)”>EACOE-DEG
- EKITI STATE UNIVERSITY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE – EKSU
- ENUGU STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, ENUGU, ENUGU STATE – ESUTECH
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, PANKSHIN,PLATEAU STATE (AFFL TO UNI OF JOS)”>FC-PANKSHIN
- FOUNTAIN UNIVERSITY, OSOGBO, OSUN STATE – FOUNTAIN
- UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN, IBADAN, OYO STATE – IBADAN
- UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN, ILORIN, KWARA STATE – ILORIN
- UNIVERSITY OF JOS, JOS, PLATEAU STATE – JOS
- KWARA STATE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, (TECHNICAL), LAFIAGI (AFFL TO ABU, ZARIA)”>KWCOE
- UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS, LAGOS STATE – LAGOS
- IBRAHIM BADAMASI BABANGIDA UNIVERSITY, LAPAI, NIGER STATE – LAPAI
- UNIVERSITY OF MAIDUGURI, BORNO STATE – MAIDUGURI
- NIGER DELTA UNIVERSITY, WILBERFORCE ISLAND, BAYELSA STATE – NDU
- OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY, ILE-IFE, OSUN STATE – OAU
- UNIVERSITY OF PORT-HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE – PHC
- TAI SOLARIN UNIVERSITY OF EDUCATION, IJAGUN, OGUN STATE – TASUED
- USMANU DANFODIO UNIVERSITY, SOKOTO, SOKOTO STATE – UDU
- NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY, AWKA, ANAMBRA STATE – UNIZIK
- UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NSUKKA, ENUGU STATE – UNN
ADULT EDUCATION / POLITICAL SCIENCE AND PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
ADULT EDUCATION/ECONOMICS AND STATISTICS
ADULT EDUCATION/ENGLISH LITERATURE
ADULT EDUCATION/GEOGRAPHY AND REGIONAL PLANNING
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Adult Education
Direct Entry Requirement for Adult Education:
(i) Two (2) A Level passes.
(ii) NCE merit in two (2) subjects.
UTME Requirement for Adult Education:
Five (5) O Level credit passes including English Language, Mathematics and three (3) of Literature in English, History, French, Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, Christian Religious Studies, Islamic Studies, Geography/Physic, Economics and Government or TC II with pass in English Language and four (4) other subjects.
UTME Subject combination for Adult Education:
Government/History, one (1) Social Science subject and any other subject.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Adult Education. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.