African & Asian Studies JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study African & Asian Studies in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in African & Asian Studies is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- African & Asian Studies O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- African & Asian Studies Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- African & Asian Studies UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study African & Asian Studies.
Please read the African & Asian Studies programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering African & Asian Studies
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka – UNIZIK
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study African & Asian Studies.
Direct Entry Requirement for African & Asian Studies:
(i) Two (2) A Level passes in Igbo and one (1) Arts/Social Sciences subject.
(ii) NCE in Igbo and one Arts subject.
UTME Requirement for African & Asian Studies:
Five (5) SSC credit passes to include Igbo, English Language and any other Arts subject.
UTME Subject combination for African & Asian Studies:
Igbo and two (2) subjects from Arts and Social Sciences.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for African & Asian Studies. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!