Agric Cooperative Management JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Agric Cooperative Management in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Agric Cooperative Management is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Agric Cooperative Management O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Agric Cooperative Management Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Agric Cooperative Management UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Agric Cooperative Management.
Please read the Agric Cooperative Management programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Agric Cooperative Management
- Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye – OOU
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Agric Cooperative Management.
Direct Entry Requirement for Agric Cooperative Management:
(i) Two (2) A Level passes in any of Chemistry, Biology, Botany, Zoology, Agricultural Science Geography, Mathematics (pure & applied), Physics, Geology and Economics.
(ii) NCE Agriculture
UTME Requirement for Agric Cooperative Management:
Five (5) SSC credit passes in Biology/Agricultural Science, Chemistry, Mathematics and English Language plus any other Science subject.
UTME Subject combination for Agric Cooperative Management:
Chemistry, Biology/Agricultural Science and any other Science subject.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Agric Cooperative Management. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!