Agric Extension Service JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Agric Extension Service in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Agric Extension Service is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
This page provides the following:
- Agric Extension Service O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Agric Extension Service Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Agric Extension Service UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Agric Extension Service.
Please read the Agric Extension Service programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Agric Extension Service
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Agric Extension Service
Direct Entry Requirement for Agric Extension Service:
Two (2) A Level passes or equivalents in Chemistry and Biology/Agricultural Science/Botany/Zoology/Economics/Mathematics/Physics/Geography/Geology.
UTME Requirement for Agric Extension Service:
Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology/Agricultural Science plus one of Physics, Geography and Economics.
UTME Subject combination for Agric Extension Service:
Chemistry, Biology /Agriculture and Physics or Mathematics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Agric Extension Service. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!