Agricultural Administration JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Agricultural Administration in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural Administration is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Agricultural Administration O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Agricultural Administration Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Agricultural Administration UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Agricultural Administration.
Please read the Agricultural Administration programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
List of Universities Offering Agricultural Administration
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Agricultural Administration.
Direct Entry Requirement for Agricultural Administration:
Two (2) A Level passes in Chemistry and one of Zoology/Botany/Agricultural Science/Biology, Geography, Mathematics, Physics, Geology, Economics and Health Science.
UTME Requirement for Agricultural Administration:
Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology/Agricultural Science and one of Geography, Physics and Economics.
UTME Subject combination for Agricultural Administration:
Chemistry, Biology/ Agricultural Science and Mathematics or Physics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Agricultural Administration. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!