Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
Why Study Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering? The agricultural and biosystems engineering (ABEN) program prepares students for careers in: Machine Systems ; Processing Systems for food, biofuels, and other biproducts ; Natural Resources and Environmental Systems. Graduates design systems and solve problems requiring mathematics and the application of physical, biological, and engineering sciences involving biological systems. Agricultural and biosystems engineers address society’s grand challenges in food, energy, and water.
This page provides the following:
- Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering.
Please read the Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering
Direct Entry Requirement for Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering:
A Level passes or equivalent in Physics and Mathematics.
UTME Requirement for Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering:
Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and any from Introduction to Agricultural Science, Materials and Workshop Process and Machining, Tractor Layout Power Unit Under Carriage and Auto Electricity; Transmission System; Implement and Machine; Principles of Crop Husbandry and Land Use, Materials and Workshop Processes; Construction and Maintenance of Agricultural Machines; general Metal Work; General Wood Work and Building/Engineering Drawing.
UTME Subject combination for Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering:
Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!