Agricultural Economics JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Agricultural Economics in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural Economics is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
Why Study Agricultural Economics? Agricultural Economics is a specialization within the discipline of agricultural sciences, which studies the area of economics of agricultural production, industry of agricultural inputs and food industry, services in rural areas and agricultural and rural policy. The study of Agricultural Economics trains experts for the work on agricultural farms and cooperatives, extension services, and other public services.
This page provides the following:
- Agricultural Economics O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Agricultural Economics Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Agricultural Economics UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Agricultural Economics.
Please read the Agricultural Economics programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Agricultural Economics
- UNIVERSITY OF BENIN, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE – BENIN
- DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY, ABRAKA, DELTA STATE – DELSU
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, OWERRI, IMO STATE – FUTO
- UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN, IBADAN, OYO STATE – IBADAN
- IGBINEDION UNIVERSITY, OKADA, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE – IGBINEDION
- LANDMARK UNIVERSITY, OMU-ARAN, KWARA STATE – LANDMARK
- LADOKE AKINTOLA UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, OGBOMOSO, OYO STATE – LAUTECH
- OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY, ILE-IFE, OSUN STATE – OAU
- MICHAEL OKPARA UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE, UMUDIKE, ABIA STATE – UMUDIKE
- OSUN STATE UNIVERSITY, OSOGBO, OSUN STATE – UNIOSUN
- UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NSUKKA, ENUGU STATE – UNN
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Agricultural Economics.
Direct Entry Requirement for Agricultural Economics:
Two (2) A Level passes in Chemistry and one of Zoology/Botany/Agricultural Science/Biology, Geography, Mathematics, Physics, Geology, Economics and Health Science.
UTME Requirement for Agricultural Economics:
Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology/Agricultural Science and one of Geography, Physics and Economics.
UTME Subject combination for Agricultural Economics:
Chemistry, Biology/ Agricultural Science and Mathematics or Physics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Agricultural Economics. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!