Animal Nutrition JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Animal Nutrition in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Animal Nutrition is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Animal Nutrition O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Animal Nutrition Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Animal Nutrition UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Animal Nutrition.
Please read the Animal Nutrition programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Animal Nutrition
ANIMAL NUTRITION AND BIOTECHNOLOGY
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Animal Nutrition.
Direct Entry Requirement for Animal Nutrition:
Two (2) A level passes or equivalent in Chemistry and Biology or Agricultural Science.
UTME Requirement for Animal Nutrition:
Five (5) SSC credit passes in Agricultural Science/Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics and any two (2) other subjects and at least O level pass in English Language and Physics.
UTME Subject combination for Animal Nutrition:
Biology/Agricultural Science., Chemistry and Mathematics/ Physics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Animal Nutrition. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!