Applied Biochemistry JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Applied Biochemistry in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Applied Biochemistry is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Applied Biochemistry O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Applied Biochemistry Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Applied Biochemistry UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Applied Biochemistry.
Please read the Applied Biochemistry programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Applied Biochemistry
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University – UNIZIK
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Applied Biochemistry
Direct Entry Requirement for Applied Biochemistry:
Two (2) A Level passes in Chemistry and Biology or Health Science.
UTME Requirement for Applied Biochemistry:
Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology and Physics.
UTME Subject combination for Applied Biochemistry:
Chemistry, Biology and Physics or Mathematics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Applied Biochemistry. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.