Applied Biology JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Applied Biology in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Applied Biology is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Applied Biology O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Applied Biology Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Applied Biology UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Applied Biology.
Please read the Applied Biology programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Applied Biology
APPLIED BIOLOGY AND GENETICS
APPLIED BOLOGY AND BIOTECHNOLOGY
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Applied Biology.
Direct Entry Requirement for Applied Biology:
Two (2) A Level passes in Biology and either Chemistry or Physics.
UTME Requirement for Applied Biology:
Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Biology, Mathematics, Chemistry and any one (1) of Health Science, Statistics, Physics and Geography.
UTME Subject combination for Applied Biology:
Chemistry, Biology and either Physics or Mathematics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Applied Biology. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!