Applied Geology JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Applied Geology in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Applied Geology is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Applied Geology O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Applied Geology Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Applied Geology UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Applied Geology.
Please read the Applied Geology programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Applied Geology
- ABUBAKAR TAFAWA BALEWA UNIVERSITY, BAUCHI, BAUCHI STATE – BAUCHI
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, AKURE, ONDO STATE – FUTA
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Applied Geology
Direct Entry Requirement for Applied Geology:
(i) Two (2) A Level passes from Geology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Biology and Geography.
UTME Requirement for Applied Geology:
Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and any other subject.
UTME Subject combination for Applied Geology:
Any three (3) of Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Biology and Geography.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Applied Geology. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.