Cooperative Management JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Cooperative Management in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Cooperative Management is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Cooperative Management O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Cooperative Management Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Cooperative Management UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Cooperative Management.
Please read the Cooperative Management programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Cooperative Management
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Cooperative Management.
Direct Entry Requirement for Cooperative Management:
- Two (2) A Level passes.
- HND in relevant programmes.
UTME Requirement for Cooperative Management:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language and Economics
UTME Subject combination for Cooperative Management:
- Mathematics, Economics plus one other subject.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Cooperative Management. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!