Applied Chemistry JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Applied Chemistry in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Applied Chemistry is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Applied Chemistry O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Applied Chemistry Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Applied Chemistry UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Applied Chemistry.
Please read the Applied Chemistry programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Applied Chemistry
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Applied Chemistry
Direct Entry Requirement for Applied Chemistry:
(i) Two (2) A Level passes in Chemistry and any one (1) of Physics, Mathematics or Biology.
(ii) ND/NCE with good grades in relevant O Level subjects.
UTME Requirement for Applied Chemistry:
Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
UTME Subject combination for Applied Chemistry:
Chemistry and two (2) of Physics, Biology and Mathematics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Applied Chemistry. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.