Applied Geophysics JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Applied Geophysics in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Applied Geophysics is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Applied Geophysics O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Applied Geophysics Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Applied Geophysics UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Applied Geophysics.
Please read the Applied Geophysics programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
List of Universities Offering Applied Geophysics
- AKWA IBOM STATE UNIVERSITY, IKOT-AKPADEN, AKWA IBOM STATE – AKSU
- ANCHOR UNIVERSITY, AYOBO, LAGOS STATE – ANCHOR-UNI
- ARTHUR JARVIS UNIVERSITY, AKPABUYO, CROSS RIVER STATE – ARTHUR-JARVIS
- UNIVERSITY OF BENIN, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE – BENIN
- UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR, CALABAR, CROSS RIVER STATE – CALABAR
- ELIZADE UNIVERSITY, ILARA-MOKIN, ONDO STATE – ELIZADE
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, BIRNIN-KEBBI, KEBBI STATE – FED-KEBBI
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, AKURE, ONDO STATE – FUTA
- UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN, ILORIN, KWARA STATE – ILORIN
- OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY, ILE-IFE, OSUN STATE – OAU
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Applied Geophysics.
Direct Entry Requirement for Applied Geophysics:
A Level passes in Chemistry and Physics or Mathematics.
UTME Requirement for Applied Geophysics:
Five (5) SSC credit passes including English Language, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry/Biology.
UTME Subject combination for Applied Geophysics:
Any three (3) of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Applied Geophysics. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!