Applied Microbiology JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Applied Microbiology in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Applied Microbiology is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Applied Microbiology O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Applied Microbiology Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Applied Microbiology UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Applied Microbiology.
Please read the Applied Microbiology programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Applied Microbiology
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Applied Microbiology
Direct Entry Requirement for Applied Microbiology:
Two (2) A Level passes in Physics and Mathematics.
UTME Requirement for Applied Microbiology:
Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and any other Science subject from Further Mathematics and Biology or Agricultural Science.
UTME Subject combination for Applied Microbiology:
Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry or Biology.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Applied Microbiology. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.