Archaeology JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Archaeology in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Archaeology is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Archaeology O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Archaeology Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Archaeology UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Archaeology.
Please read the Archaeology programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
List of Universities Offering Archaeology
- AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY, ZARIA, KADUNA STATE – ABU
- UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN, IBADAN, OYO STATE – IBADAN
- UNIVERSITY OF JOS, JOS, PLATEAU STATE – JOS
- UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NSUKKA, ENUGU STATE – UNN
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Archaeology.
Direct Entry Requirement for Archaeology:
Two (2) A Level passes in Arts or Social Sciences and one Science subject.
UTME Requirement for Archaeology:
Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language and one of the following subjects, Religious Studies, Geography, Economics and History.
UTME Subject combination for Archaeology:
Any two (2) subjects from Arts, Social Sciences and one of History, Religious Studies, Government and Geography.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Archaeology. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!