Arts Combined Honours JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Arts Combined Honours in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Arts Combined Honours is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Arts Combined Honours O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Arts Combined Honours Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Arts Combined Honours UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Arts Combined Honours.
Please read the Arts Combined Honours programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Arts Combined Honours
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Arts Combined Honours.
Direct Entry Requirement for Arts Combined Honours:
Two (2) A Level passes in the subjects to be combined
UTME Requirement for Arts Combined Honours:
Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language and the subjects to be combined.
UTME Subject combination for Arts Combined Honours:
The subjects to be combined and one other subject.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Arts Combined Honours. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!