Automobile Engineering JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Automobile Engineering in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Automobile Engineering is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Automobile Engineering O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Automobile Engineering Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Automobile Engineering UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Automobile Engineering.
Please read the Automobile Engineering programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
List of Universities Offering Automobile Engineering
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Automobile Engineering.
Direct Entry Requirement for Automobile Engineering:
A Level passes in any two (2) of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry
UTME Requirement for Automobile Engineering:
Five (5) SSC credit passes to include Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry ,English Language and any other Science subject.
UTME Subject combination for Automobile Engineering:
Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Automobile Engineering. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!