Automotive Engineering JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Automotive Engineering in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Automotive Engineering is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
This page provides the following:
- Automotive Engineering O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Automotive Engineering Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Automotive Engineering UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Automotive Engineering.
Please read the Automotive Engineering programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Automotive Engineering
- AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY, ZARIA, KADUNA STATE – ABU
- AIR FORCE INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, KADUNA, KADUNA STATE – AFIT-DEG
- ELIZADE UNIVERSITY, ILARA-MOKIN, ONDO STATE – ELIZADE
- KANO UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, WUDIL, KANO STATE – KUST
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Automotive Engineering
Direct Entry Requirement for Automotive Engineering:
A Level passes in any two (2) of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry
UTME Requirement for Automotive Engineering:
Five (5) SSC credit passes to include Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry ,English Language and any other Science subject.
UTME Subject combination for Automotive Engineering:
Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Automotive Engineering. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!