Chemical Sciences JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Chemical Sciences in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Sciences is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Chemical Sciences O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Chemical Sciences Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Chemical Sciences UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Chemical Sciences.
Please read the Chemical Sciences programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Chemical Sciences
- CROSS RIVERS UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, CALABAR, CROSS RIVERS STATE – CRUTECH
- GODFREY OKOYE UNIVERSITY, URGWUOMU- NIKE, ENUGU STATE – GOUU
- OLABISI ONABANJO UNIVERSITY, AGO-IWOYE, OGUN STATE – OOU
- ONDO STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, OKITIPUPA, ONDO STATE – OSUSTECH
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Chemical Sciences.
Direct Entry Requirement for Chemical Sciences:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Chemistry and any one (1) of Physics, Mathematics or Biology.
- ND/NCE with good grades in relevant O Level subjects.
UTME Requirement for Chemical Sciences:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
UTME Subject combination for Chemical Sciences:
- Chemistry and two (2) of Physics, Biology and Mathematics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Chemical Sciences. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!