Chinese Studies JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Chinese Studies in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Chinese Studies is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Chinese Studies O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Chinese Studies Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Chinese Studies UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Chinese Studies.
Please read the Chinese Studies programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
List of Universities Offering Chinese Studies
- KADUNA STATE UNIVERSITY, KADUNA, KADUNA STATE – KASU
- UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS, LAGOS STATE – LAGOS
- NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY, AWKA, ANAMBRA STATE – UNIZIK
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Chinese Studies.
Direct Entry Requirement for Chinese Studies:
- Two (2) A Level passes or NCE in any subjects.
- LAGOS NO Direct Entry.
- UNN accepts French only: Passes in French and any other subject at NCE, A Levels plus O Level credit pass in English Language or its equivalent.
- UNN A Level passes in History or Literature in English and four (4) other subjects
UTME Requirement for Chinese Studies:
- Credit passes in English Language and four (4) other subjects.
- LAGOS requires five (5) O Level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics and any three (3) Arts, Sciences or Social Sciences. Social Studies and Civics Education are also accepted
UTME Subject combination for Chinese Studies:
- Any three (3) subjects.
- LAGOS requires any three (3) subjects from Arts, Social Sciences or Sciences.
- UNIZIK accepts any three (3) Arts or Social Science subjects.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Chinese Studies. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!